One size does not always fit all.
Different industries have different needs for payment processing and management. They have different customers, different types of fees they need to charge, different ways of collecting payments. For example:
- In the property management world, it is important for property managers to be able to charge their tenants both for regular monthly fees like rent/lease or utilities and for one-time fees like pet deposits.
- At schools, day cares and education-related facilities, they often need to allow a parent or other relative to pay on a student’s tuition account–plus they need the ability to charge for (and track) various other payment categories such as boosters club’s sales, field trip or technology fees.
Maas Global Solutions develops specialized payment solutions tailored to specific business markets, so merchants get a payment management system that fits their own workflow and business needs.
We also have a mobile payment processing app that is perfect for delivery and home service businesses.
Property management has many different fees associated with it–tenants may pay for rent, storage, parking, pet fees, deposits–and they may require many different ways to pay, sometimes payments are split between tenants who share an apartment and each has their own payment method.
Maas Global Solutions offers integrated payment management solutions specifically for property managers:
- Property Management Paymentsite is a comprehensive payment management center for property managers and their employees. Property managers log into a secure portal where they can process tenant payments, manage tenant and employee information, set up electronic billing for their tenants, view transaction reports and download payment data.
- Link2Payments is a hosted online payment portal for tenants to pay their rent online. Tenants receive the electronic bill their property manager has sent via e-mail, click on a link, and can make a payment within seconds. This provides added convenience for tenants who can pay online anytime, from any internet-connected computer, while property managers get paid faster. Tenants can also self-service their account information and request automatic payments.
- The Paymentsite API Payments Integration Kit includes all the property-management-related fields and features. It is fully integrated with Property Management Paymentsite and Link2Tenant, so all the tenant information set up in Paymentsite is accessible via the API as well.
Private schools, colleges, day cares, athletic institutions, dance and martial arts studios–any educational institution that has students can benefit from the Maas Global Solutions school solutions:
- Paymentsite for Schools is the payment management center that school administrators and teachers can all use to process and manage school-related fees such as tuition, technology fees, field trip fees, and school t-shirt sales. School employees simply log into this online secure portal where they can process payments, manage student and parent information, set up electronic billing for their students, view transaction reports and download payment data.
- Link2Payments is a hosted online payment portal where students or their parents or guardians can pay their school fees. Students (or their parents) receive the electronic bill their school has sent via e-mail, click on a link, and can make a payment within seconds. This provides added convenience for busy parents who can pay online anytime, from any internet-connected computer, while schools can more easily manage their cash flow.
- The Paymentsite API Payments Integration Kit includes all the school-related fields and features as well. It is fully integrated with Paymentsite and Link2Student, so all the parent and student information set up in Paymentsite is accessible via the API as well.
Pet/Vet, Gaming, B2B and More...
Maas Global Solutions is working on vertical solutions for business-to-business, the petcare/veterinarian and the computer gaming industries and we have many more up our sleeves as well. If you are a sales organization and you are interested in targeting a specific market, let us know what you’re seeking. We may be building a solution that would work perfectly for your customers–or, depending on the need, we might be able to put together a vertical solution for your market.